Students graduating from the Electrical Engineering Bachelor’s Program should have:
1. An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
2. An ability to innovate and to continuously upgrade their skills by adopting a habit of life-long learning
3. An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences, and to function effectively on a team
4. An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations
5. An international perspective and forward-looking vision.
Students graduating from the Taiwan Tech Electrical Engineering Graduate Programs should have:
1. The ability to identify, formulate, and solve problems using advanced engineering principles, methodologies and tools
2. The ability to collect and analyze data, to design and to integrate systems, and to perform research.
3. A strong innovative spirit, combined with a thorough understanding of intellectual property issues.
4. An understanding of the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, societal and ethical context.
5. The ability to demonstrate leadership skills in the workplace and to communicate professionally and effectively
6. An international perspective and forward-looking vision.